About Rich Nichols
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Scottsdale real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Scottsdale, PHOENIX, PARADISE VALLEY areas, please contact me.
- 30+ years of experience in the Real Estate Business
- 30+ years as a Real Estate Broker.
- 30+ years with Realty Executives.
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Certified Residential Specialist – CRS
- Graduate Realtor Institute– GRI
- Service Beyond Expectations
- Moving to Town? Call For Free Relocation Packet
- Your Real Estate Information Source
- E-mail or Call For a Competitive Market Analysis on Your Home Today!
- Trade Orginiztions-Scottsdale Area Association of Realtors, Arizona Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors
- Awards-Realty Exceutives- 100% Club
- Membership-St.George Orthodox Church, Fellowship Club
- Hobbies-Sports, Jogging, and Reading